autosomal dominant vs recessive
"Autosomal Dominant vs Autosomal Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)". Please note that medical information found
However, if both parents are carriers, they have a 25% chance of having a child who is completely unaffected by the disease they both carry, a 50% chance of having a child who is also a carrier of the disease, and another 25% chance of having a child who suffers from the disease. autosomal dominant vs autosomal recessive.